BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 12, 2009

Great Black and White Photographers, PART 3

1) When I chose this photographer, I was admiring the fact that most of his pictures were of women. He seemed to admire a womans body, all shapes and sizes. Even though after his death they found all those pictures of prostitues.

I see a woman enjoying the drink in her that seems to be an alcoholic beverage.

I smell the strong scent of the drink as the room is closed in.

I hear nothing but the clinking of the bottle hitting the glass when she pores the drink.

I taste the wind in the room, the dust.

I feel her vibe of hapiness coming from her. She seems relaxed and calm just sitting there, enjoying the drink.







I see a woman admiring a dog on her porch on a nice day. I see her leg propped up basically because she seems happy.



I smell the breeze of the nice day and I smell the dogs fur as she plays with him.



I hear her laughter and the dogs soft bark.

I taste the breeze.

I feel the wisp of the breeze against my skin.


3) What I would do to get this photgrapher more out there would probably be to go around to museums and find any people who like the photos and place them in the museum. Or I would post things on the internet and place them on a copyrighted secure sight.

0 comments: