BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Post shoot reflection

1. I really had problems getting people to concentrate when I was around. They would either be all squirmy or they would pose when I would say not to. It was difficult for them to concentrate.

2. I was trying to get different views on things. I didn't want all the pictures to be from the same angle and same subject doing the same thing as the other picture that I previously took.

3. I tried very hard to keep Rule of Thirds in mind. I tried that simplicity which was a failure for most of the part but rule of thirds seemed to work out well, and also I liked using point of view.

4. I think I would go over the rules of composition and see examples. So I could get an idea of what exactly it was I needed to take a better photographs.

0 comments: