BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Negatives Evaluation

1. Most of my photos turned out blury. They were good pictures but blury.


2. Most of the photos are blury because I believe I may have not checked the light meter too well.



3. Well, my picture was the less blury of all. Which was why I chose it. I also liked the fact that it was a very good view point.



4. In my negative, I think the best apect there was, was one of the rules of composition I used. I used View point as one and my negative looks as though The camera was right where her face was, to seem like it was her looking at her hands as she works.

5. I tried to do certain things, but my mistake was I didn't really look for the three rules I had in mind, in the same one picture. In my favorite negative, I used View Point. Looking down from the persons view.

0 comments: