BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Photos of 2009

I like this picture becauseit's taken from a lower point of view. as if a person was taking the picture of this band from the floor looking up at the stage.


i chose this picture because I like that you can tell how everyone is having a lot of fun playing and how everyone around them is centering their attention on them.


I chose this picture because it really looks interesting. Basically, everything is being reflected off of the water. Also, you can clearly tell the subject of the picture is the guys with the dog. There are no distractions.

1. During my holiday break, my favorite memory was when we were getting ready for New Years. It was about 11:56 and we were doing Sparklers. It was so windy that when I turned it on I was on the grass and a spark fell on the grass and started a fire. My friends didn't notice until they saw me trying to put it out. we missed 12:00.
2. A few friends and I went down town to Barton Springs and we just hung out and played at the creek. Then we stayed there till night so we could go to the Trail of Lights. It was a very nice day. but VERY cold.
3. I think, I will always keep in mind prior events of 2009 more than anything in the actual year but one thing I do think is that with this year, I have grown older and stronger. I have learned so much this year.

0 comments: